LAW OF INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICES (LSSI)
AOTECH SECURITY SOLUTIONS SLU, responsible for the website, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, makes this document available to users, with which it intends to comply with the obligations set out in Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), as well as informing all users of the website about the conditions of use.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
AOTECH SECURITY SOLUTIONS SLU reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without there being any obligation to give prior notice or inform users of such obligations, with publication on the AOTECH SECURITY SOLUTIONS SLU website being understood to be sufficient.
Identification and Ownership
In compliance with Article 10 of Law 34 / 2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the Owner sets out his identification data.
- Owner: AOTech Security Solutions
(Pablo Márquez Serrano)
- Company registration: AOTech Security Solutions SLU
Inscrita en el Registro Mercantil de Madrid, Tomo 33499. Folio 39, Hoja 603019 – Incripción 1
- CIF: B87293361
- Adress: C/ Empecinado, 4 – 28801 – Alcalá de Henares, Madrid, Spain
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.classinthebox.com
Through the Website, we offer Users the possibility of accessing information about our services.
Privacy and data processing
Industrial and intellectual property
The User acknowledges and accepts that all the contents shown on the Web Space and, in particular, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, commercial names, brands or any other signs susceptible to industrial and/or commercial use are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all brands, commercial names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights over the contents and/or any other elements inserted in the page, which are the exclusive property of the company and/or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic. Therefore, the User agrees not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, keeping the company free from any claim arising from the breach of such obligations. Under no circumstances does access to the Web Space imply any kind of waiver, transmission, licence or total or partial assignment of such rights, unless expressly established to the contrary. These General Conditions of Use of the Web Site do not grant Users any other right of use, HR, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Web Site and/or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights shall be subject to the prior and express authorisation specifically granted for that purpose by the company or third party holder of the rights affected.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programmes, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing in this Space, as well as the Space itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyright by intellectual property legislation. The company is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Web Site, the menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Web Site or, in any case, has the corresponding authorisation for the use of these elements. The content provided on the Website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor may it be transmitted or recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, without the prior written authorisation of the aforementioned Entity.
It is also forbidden to remove, evade and/or manipulate the copyright as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be contained in the contents. The User of this Website undertakes to respect the aforementioned rights and to avoid any action that could damage them, and in any case the company reserves the right to exercise any legal means or actions that may correspond to it in defence of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
Obligations and responsabilities of the user of the website
The User agrees to:
1. Make an adequate and lawful use of the Web Space as well as of the contents and services, in accordance with (i) the legislation applicable at any given time; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Web Site; (iii) generally accepted morals and good customs and (iv) public order.
2. To provide all the means and technical requirements needed to access the Web Site.
3. To provide truthful information when filling in the forms contained in the Web Site with their personal data and to keep them updated at all times so that they respond, at all times, to the User’s real situation. The User shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for any damage caused to the company or third parties as a result of the information provided.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous section, the User must also refrain from
1. Making unauthorised or fraudulent use of the Web Space and/or its contents for purposes or with effects that are illicit, prohibited by these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or which may in any way damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the services or the documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer.
2. Access or try to access resources or restricted areas of the Web Space, without fulfilling the conditions required for such access.
3. Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Web Site, its suppliers or third parties.
4. Introduce or disseminate on the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may be susceptible to causing damage to the physical or logical systems of the Webspace, its suppliers or third parties.
5. Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the company, third party suppliers and other Users.
6. Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
7. Suppressing, concealing or manipulating the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties incorporated in the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the contents.
8. Obtain and attempt to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those which, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are located or, in general, those normally used on the Internet as they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Web Site and/or the contents.
9. In particular, and by way of indication only and not exhaustively, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that – In any way contrary to, disregards or infringes upon fundamental rights and public freedoms recognised by the Constitution, International Treaties and other legislation in force; – Induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigrating, defamatory or violent actions or, in general, actions contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order. – Induces, incites or promotes actions, attitudes or thoughts that are discriminatory for reasons of sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition. Incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order. Induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear – Induces or incites to get involved in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and psychic balance – Is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial protection belonging to the society or third parties without having been authorized the use intended. – Is contrary to the honour, personal and family privacy or to the image of the people itself. constitutes any type of advertising. includes any type of virus or program that prevents the normal functioning of the Web Site.
If, in order to access any of the services and/or contents of the Web Site, you are provided with a password, you undertake to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, he/she shall be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, undertaking not to cede it to third parties, either temporarily or permanently, nor to allow access to the aforementioned services and/or contents by third parties. Likewise, he/she undertakes to notify the company of any event that may involve the improper use of his/her password, such as, but not limited to, its theft, loss or unauthorised access, in order to proceed to its immediate cancellation. Consequently, until the above notification is made, the company shall be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of your password, and shall be responsible for any unlawful use of the contents and/or services of the Web Site by any illegitimate third party. If, in a negligent or fraudulent manner, it fails to comply with any of the obligations established in these General Conditions of Use, it shall be liable for all the damages that may be caused to the company as a result of such failure.
We do not guarantee continuous access, nor the correct viewing, downloading or use of the elements and information contained on the website that may be prevented, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond our control. It is not responsible for the decisions that could be taken as a result of access to the content or information offered.
The service may be interrupted, or the relationship with the User may be terminated immediately, if it is detected that any use of the Web Site, or any of the services offered therein, is contrary to these General Conditions of Use. We shall not be liable for any damages, losses, claims or expenses arising from the use of the Web Site.
We shall only be responsible for removing, as soon as possible, any content that may cause such damage, provided that we are notified of this. In particular, we shall not be liable for any damages that may arise, among others, from:
1. Interferences, interruptions, faults, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunications lines and networks, or any other cause beyond the control of the company.
2. Illegitimate intrusions through the use of malware of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
3. Improper or inappropriate abuse of the Web Site.
4. Security or navigation errors produced by a malfunctioning browser or by the use of non-updated versions of the same. The administrator of the Web Site reserves the right to withdraw, in whole or in part, any content or information present on the Web Site.
The company excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the misuse of the freely available services and use by the Users of the Webspace. Likewise, the company is exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, these being used solely for the provision of the services of consultations and doubts. On the other hand, in the event of causing damages due to an illicit or incorrect use of these services, the User may be claimed for the damages caused.
You will hold the company harmless against any damages arising from claims, actions or demands from third parties as a result of your access to or use of the Web Site. You also undertake to indemnify the company against any damages resulting from your use of robots, spiders, crawlers or similar tools used to collect or extract data or any other action on your part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Webspace.
The User undertakes not to reproduce in any way, even by means of a hyperlink or hyperlink, the Website or any of its contents, except with the express written authorisation of the person in charge of the file.
The Web Site may include links to other web sites, managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the User’s access to the information of collaborating and/or sponsoring companies. Accordingly, the company is not responsible for the content of these Websites, nor does it place itself in the position of guarantor and/or provider of the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through third-party links.
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the home page of the Webspace exclusively for private, non-commercial use. Websites that include a link to our Webspace (i) may not misrepresent their relationship or claim that such a link has been authorised, nor may they include trademarks, names, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of our company; (ii) may not include content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, inciting violence or discrimination on grounds of sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or unlawful; (iii) may not link to any page of the Webspace other than the homepage; (iv) must link to the address of the Webspace itself, without allowing the Webspace making the link to reproduce the Webspace as part of its website or within one of its frames or to create a browser on any of the pages of the Webspace. The Company may at any time request that you remove any link to the Webspace, after which you must immediately remove the link.
The company cannot control the information, contents, products or services provided by other Websites that have established links to the Web Site.
The company reserves the right to use “cookie” technology on the Web Site in order to recognise you as a frequent User and to personalise your use of the Web Site by pre-selecting your language or the most desired or specific content.
Cookies collect the user’s IP address and Google is responsible for processing this information.
Cookies are files sent to a browser, by means of a web server, to record the User’s browsing on the Webspace, when the User allows them to be received. If you wish, you can configure your browser to be notified on screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on your hard drive. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser for further information.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible to recognise the browser of the computer used by the User in order to provide content and offer the browsing or advertising preferences of the User, the demographic profiles of the Users as well as to measure visits and traffic parameters, monitor progress and number of entries.
Declarations and guarantees
In general, the contents and services offered on the Web Site are for information purposes only. Therefore, by offering them, no warranty or representation is given in relation to the contents and services offered on the Web Site, including, but not limited to, warranties of legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, or merchantability, except to the extent that such representations and warranties cannot be excluded by law.
The company shall not be liable in the event of the impossibility of providing service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of the electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or acts of God.
Resolution of disputes. Applicable law and jurisdiction
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Web Site, shall be governed by Spanish law. For the resolution of any dispute, the parties shall submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the registered address of the person responsible for the website.
In the event that any provision of these General Conditions of Use should be unenforceable or void under applicable law or as a result of a judicial or administrative decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or void as a whole. In such cases, the company will proceed to modify or replace such provision with one that is valid and enforceable and that, to the extent possible, achieves the objective and intent reflected in the original provision.
If you have any questions about these Legal Conditions or want to make any comments about this website, you can send an email to email@example.com