to the next level
ClassInTheBox is a unique device that integrates in a small and portable box a wireless microphone with a range of 15 meters and a high performance webcam that changes in a simple way the way we understand video conferencing. With a single cable, the device is connected to the computer and it is possible to get up from the chair, change the volume without approaching the computer, change the camera with a single click and prevent ambient noise from distracting all those who are online. With its different modes of use you can adapt it to your needs, from using only the microphone, the dynamism of the camera switch, include the voice of the online participants in the class, make the voice of everyone, including the teacher, go out through the audio system of the classroom or keep all chats in private. Multiple features for a great little device, made in Spain and patented.
• Connect your citb: just 1 cable! No need to charge.
• Put your microphone on: feel free to move around and control your volume (up – down & mute) from your microphone.
• Camera control: use 2 different cameras switching between them with just 1 click and make your videoconferencing dynamics.
• Connect the speakers in the room and make it possible for people who are with you in person and those who are online to hear you simultaneously through them. They will be able to establish a dialogue with each other, while amplifying your voice.
• Connect citb to your audio system, even with your mobile phone, and get your voice amplified through it. No need to shout. You can move. Even with a mask on, you’ll be heard loud and clear.
• Connect your headset to citb and keep your conversations private.